Yes Bank is India’s fourth largest private sector bank founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor. Its primary operation is corporate banking and its subsidiary operations include retail banking and asset management. It offers a wide range of credit cards that offer a host of features, privileges, and rewarding loyalty programs.
Nowadays, credit card has become a necessity for many people as it not only allows users to enjoy credit limit but also to earn reward points. It is best suited to earn reward points on daily spending having an annual fee of INR 399. It allows users to earn bonus reward points on grocery and supermarket transactions. Also, one becomes eligible to get a fuel surcharge waiver.
|YES Prosperity Reward Plus Credit Card – A Snapshot|
|Best Suited for||Reward Points|
|Joining Fee||INR 399 (waived off on spending INR 10,000 within 90 days of card set up)|
|Renewal Fee||INR 399 (waived off on spending 50,000 within 12 months prior to card renewal date)|
|Minimum Income||Net Salary INR35,000 p.m. or ITR>INR 5 lakh p.a.|
|Best Feature||12,000 bonus reward points on spending of INR 3.6 lakh or more in each anniversary year|
Below mentioned are the processing fees and charges to apply for the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:
|Joining Fee||INR 399 (waived off on spending INR 10,000 within 90 days of card activation)|
|Renewal Fee||INR 399 (waived off on spending INR 50,000 within 12 months prior to the renewal)|
|Interest Rate on Revolving Credit||3.5% per month (42% annually) on Revolving Credit, Cash Advances and Overdue Amount|
|Interest-free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit||30% of the credit limit|
|Finance Charges/Cash Advance Fee||3.50% of the amount|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount (min. INR 500)|
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up||3.40%|
|Late Payment Charges||For balance-
Below or equal to INR 100- Nil
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil (up to 3 cards can be issued)|
|Payment Return Charges (Autopay/ Cheques)||INR 350 per instance|
Before hitting the Yes Bank Credit Card Apply button, one should know the documents required to apply for a Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:
|Proof of Identity||PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI, or any other government-approved photo ID proof|
|Proof of Address||Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement, or any other government-approved address proof|
|Proof of Income||Latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), the Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
Below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant is 60 years.
- An applicant shall be a salaried employee or a self-employed individual.
- An applicant should have a net salary of INR 35000 per month or have an income of INR 5 lakhs per annum as per ITRs.
- An applicant must possess a fixed deposit of at least INR 30,000 with the bank to avail Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card.
Features & Benefits
Below mentioned are some features and Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card:
- Insurance Coverage
It offers an insurance credit shield cover of up to INR 2.5 lakhs worth. Also, in the event of the primary cardholder’s death, the amount can be used to settle any leftover debts or credit obligations.
- Low-Interest Rate
The interest rate on revolving credit, overdue amount, and cash advances are just 3.5% per month.
- Attractive Foreign Currency markup
It offers low foreign currency markup charges i.e. of just 3.40% while traveling abroad.
- Waiver of Fuel Surcharges
Get a fuel surcharge waiver of up to 1% at all fuel stations in India using the Yes Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus credit card.
- Lifestyle Benefits
In addition to the Yes Bank Rewards Plus credit card benefits mentioned above, also get to enjoy super deals and offers across multiple categories like wellness, travel, dining, and shopping.
- YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fees and charges levied on the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus card are very minimal. On spending INR 10000 within 90 Days from the date of the card set up get a waiver of the Membership Fees for the first year of ₹499. Also, on spend of INR 50,000 within 12 months from the date of the renewal get a waiver of the renewal membership fees for the first year of ₹499.
- Earn 4 Reward Points per INR 200 on other than select categories.
- Get 2 reward points per INR 200 on selected categories.
- Complimentary 500 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- Earned Reward points never expire
- The value of 1 reward point will be INR 0.25 on redemption
- Reward Points redeemable against the gift catalogue
- Redemption of Reward Points against Air Miles where 10 Reward Points will be equal to 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point
- Spend INR 3.6 lakhs or more in an anniversary year and earn 12000 Bonus Reward Points.
Different Ways to Make Credit Card Bill Payments
Below mentioned are the different ways to make credit card bill payments:
- With the help of Net Banking.
- Via ATM Fund Transfer
- Using BillDesk to make a payment from another credit card or debit card.
- Using NEFT for making the payment from another bank.
- Via cash and cheque.
In case of any queries or complaints, contact below mentioned numbers:
- The toll-free number for Mobiles or Landlines in India – 1800 103 1212.
- When calling from outside of India, you can connect to customer care through +91 22 4935 0000.
- Email I’d – firstname.lastname@example.org