The UAE Visa Cancellation Process can be completed in two ways. This process can be completed in person or online by your sponsor. This step must be completed on your behalf if you are the sponsor of your spouse and children.
In a typing office, how do you revoke your UAE visa?
Your sponsor can revoke your visa at a GDRFA-registered typing office in the relevant emirate. If you’re an employee, your boss will have to go through some procedures first. Take note of the following:
- At the MoHRE, cancel the employee’s labour contract and labour card (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation)
- Cancel the employee’s work permit by sending a letter of confirmed settlement to the MoHRE.
- Apply to the GDRFA for a visa cancellation (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs)
It’s worth noting that the cancellation should be handled by the GDRFA, which was responsible for processing the stamped resident visa in the first place. The typing centre will fill out the urgent visa cancellation and process it once the employer has filed the application.
How can I cancel my UAE visa via the internet?
Your employer can also terminate your UAE visa by going to the GDRFA website and following the instructions there. It’s vital to remember that once you’ve submitted your application online, you’ll need to visit the GDRFA with your passport and Emirates ID.
Furthermore, the employer can complete the urgent visa cancellation process on the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. Learn how reduced pay in the UAE may have a detrimental impact.
If you’re an employee, what documentation do you need to terminate your visa?
If you work as an employee, you’ll need the following to enable urgent visa cancellation:
- A document signed by the employee confirming that you have received all settlements, pay, and benefits owed to you.
- Your employer should sign the UAE Visa cancellation form, which should be signed and sealed with the business stamp.
- The Ministry of Health and Human Resources has granted a clearance certificate.
- Original passport of the employee
- Obtain an original Emirates ID card for the employee.
You must provide the following documents if you are the sponsor of your spouse and children:
- Copy of your passport Cancellation
- form signed by you Original passport of the sponsored
- Original Emirates ID card of the sponsored and
- Contact Connect Resources for an exceptional Payroll outsourcing service.
You may be wondering how much it will cost once you’ve learnt about the Visa cancellation process and realised how straightforward it is. Therefore, choose the best supporter for initiating urgent visa cancellation.
It should be noted that the cost will vary depending on which office you or your company submits the application to. However, it normally costs between AED 100 and AED 200.
You should also keep in mind that your company or sponsor is responsible for paying the urgent visa cancellation fee. You must, however, pay the charge for any dependents you have. So, if you’re going to leave the UAE soon, keep this in mind because you’ll need to save money to pay for it.