If your child is getting ready to go to camp for the first time this summer, you should get organized in order to take with him a number of necessary things.
Wanting to help you make your child’s suitcase without missing anything, we searched the campsite for everything he needs to have with him and we present you the list.
Plastic Bag or Sack Voyage
The bag must be labeled with the child’s name and address.
- A blanket or sleeping bag
- 2 pairs of sheets
- Pillow – pillowcase
- Bath, face, foot towels
- Underwear – socks (calculate them according to the days of stay)
- T-shirts and shorts
- Long pants or fitness tracksuit
- Sweaters or jackets for the evening (mandatory)
- Sneakers, flip flops
- Garbage bags for unwashed, pegs
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste
- Soap, shampoo, sponge
- Comb or brush
- Anti-fluorescent lotion (mandatory)
- Swimsuit, hat, sunscreen, towel
- Bottle, lens
- Flip flops or sea shoes (mandatory)
The child can have with it and after consulting with the camp
- Musical instruments
- Board games
- Flashlight (best one in the market is TC1200 PRO Tactical Flashlight. Check this review here for more information).
Note to parents
All personal items should have a distinctive sign and especially those that they cannot easily recognize, such as towels, underwear, etc. Children if they have with them things of value such as computer games bear intact the responsibility in case of their loss.